Arduino Pro Mini in Pakistan 5V-16MHz
Arduino Pro Mini is based on the popular Uno module. The board contains an Atmega328 microcontroller , equipped with 14 digital I / O, 6 of which can be used as PWM outputs (eg for motor control) and 8 analog inputs. The clock is clocked at 16 MHz, works with 5.0 V, has 32 kB of Flash memory and 2 kB of SRAM.
- Power supply: from 5 V to 12 V
- Microcontroller: ATmega328
- The maximum clock frequency is 16 MHz
- SRAM memory: 2 kB
- Flash memory: 32 kB (5 kB reserved for the bootloader)
- EEPROM memory: 1 kB
- Pins I / O: 14
- PWM channels: 6
- Number of analog inputs: 8
- Serial interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C
- External interruptions
- Protection against excessive current flow
- The module is made on a laminate with a thickness of 0.8 mm
- Weight below 2 g
- Dimensions: 33 x 18 mm
The VCC is connected directly to the microcontroller's pins, connecting a voltage higher than 5.0 V can permanently damage the system.
Software creation and uploading is made possible by the free environment provided by the manufacturer. This board does not have a USB interface. Therefore, a UART - USB Adapter is required for programming .